Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Female dominance

Female dominance is a growing belief that is changing the way women chose to have their relationships. More and more women are finding that they get to have their cake and eat it to. They get to shout out orders and enjoy the freedom to do as they please while the men obey.

Women have always had a sexual power that men couldn't resist, and female dominance has been around for thousands of years. Many cultures still live this way and display it openly in public as it is the norm for these societies. The dominatrix has learned to use her power to bend men to her will and pleasure. She has learned that her sexual power is not only stronger than that of the male, it is naturally submitted to by the male. To be continued-

1 comment:

  1. Yes mistress sasha, even I have observed this phenomena in my daily life. Once in my school such a thing happened, one day my maths exam was there, I had placed a bet with a girl, that whoever gets more marks in the test will get 100 rupees(indian currency) from the person who gets less marks.

    Just before the test was going to start, she came to me and asked me if I had an extra ruler(as she didn't had one), I had only one, so I told her that I can't give her. Then, to my surprise, she slightly pinched my dick, and said, "Just give me, kiddy, or I will pinch your balls".
    I was too much aroused, as she was one of the hotest girls of our batch, I was not able to think anything and I just gave her my ruler.

    Exam started, I was not able to attempt even a single question, I was constantly thinking of her, my dick was also getting harder, I was not able to resist, I just put my hands over my dick to press it, but I cummed, my pants got wet, but I was still shamelessly staring at her. Our teacher noticed me and made me stand up, as i stood, he noticed that my pants were wet, he mocked me by saying, "Test is not that difficult that you peed in pants", the class started laughing, but that girl was laughing the hardest, because only she knew that it was my cum.

    Teacher sent me out of the class. At last I got 0 marks in the test and she scored decently. Then as per the bet, she asked for 100 rupees, but I didn't had. So, she told me that I must get an punishment. She took me to an empty corner of my school, she had my ruler, then she asked me to open my pants to show my genitals. As I was already having fantasies of her, I wasn't able to resist and just opened my pants, she laughed at my hard dick and measured it with the ruler, she again laughed at the result(only about 4.3 inches). Then she pressed my balls with the ruler, I cried a little in the pain, she again laughed and said "You deserved it, kid". And then left me.

    For next few days, I masturbated heavily(4 or 5 times a day), LOL. That was the my most memorable day in the school ever.

    ReplyDelete